Friday, April 22, 2011

Are you ready and prepared? – April 22, 2011

My children, I gave you many warnings and time to prepare, to be ready for what is yet to come. Are you ready and prepared now? Did you make use of the time to prepare, to be spiritually ready and prepared? Your soul is the most important part of the preparation process. What will it benefit you if you gain the whole world, but lose your own soul. Your soul is important. Your faith will be tested until the end. You walk by faith and not by sight.

My children, I warned you, that you must prepare for all the coming disasters, the turmoil and persecution. It will not be easy times, it will not get easier, but more difficult. Many will fall away from their faith in Me because they did not prepare themselves spiritually. They never got to know Me, I am not real or alive to them. They have no relationship with Me and do not hear My voice for themselves. They will not know what to do when trouble comes their way, in their time of testing. They will be in darkness, without direction.

I will pour out more of My wrath on this earth, because many disregarded My warnings their time to repent, to seek Me, to get right with Me before it will be too late. There will be no mercy without repentance.

Today is the right time to get ready and to prepare, tomorrow might just be too late. Are you ready and prepared? If not, ask Me, I know everything and I am in full control. No man can tell you what is coming your way. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is hidden from Me. I reveal it before it happens so that My children can be ready and be prepared. My children will never be in darkness, if they listen and obey My guidance every step of the way until the end.

Are you ready and prepared for this time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget