Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Be always ready – April 12, 2011

My children, you must always be ready. You do not know when it might be your last day or when I will come. Never take a chance, be always ready, waiting patiently in expectation on Me. I do not delay My coming, I will come at the appointed time, be always ready.

My children, I love and care for all. I did not die in vain. I am full of compassion and mercy. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all repent and have eternal life. I warn many times and give chances so that men repent before it will be too late. For some today will be their last day, it is too late for them because they will not be ready. There will be no mercy without repentance. Repent and be always ready. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

My children, are you ready for what is still to come? Do not be fearful, you are not in darkness. I will reveal the hidden and new things to you at My time. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is hidden or new to Me. I am in full control. I know what is going to take place next and where. Ask Me and follow My directions and do not lean on your own understanding. Things will not work out the way that you might think. Do not lose hope or take your focus off Me. Obey and follow My guidance every step of the way and you will not be in darkness. I am the Light of the world the one who follows Me will never be in darkness. I am faithful to My children and will never abandon them. I will go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and to open doors for you at My time. Be always ready to follow Me wherever I lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget