Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Be honest – April 05, 2011

My children, be honest in everything that you say and do. You are My representatives on this earth. Be different from the rest of the world. You are in this world but not of it. Let My Light shine in and through you to draw others to Me, the Light of the world.

Many are not honest about their relationship with Me. I am not real and alive to them. They do not truly know Me for who I am and what I am able to do. If they were honest they would seek Me and not pretend. Many only profess Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. They only know about Me but I am not real and alive to them. They do not listen to My voice nor obey and follow My guidance because they do not honestly seek the truth for themselves. Therefore many are deceived and in darkness because they do not know Me.

Be honest. Do you know Me? Do you obey Me and follow My guidance every step of the way? Am I real and alive to you? If not, seek Me until you find Me, before it will be too late. There is no partiality with Me. I know every heart. I am faithful to the one who diligently seeks Me.

My children, be honest, do you really love Me? Am I the first love in your life? Are you doing My will in My Kingdom? Are you pleasing to Me? When last did I confirm it to you?

Be serious or it will cost you eternity in Heaven. I know the intentions of every heart. You cannot hide anything from Me. Repent and be serious or you will not enter My Kingdom. I have a plan and purpose with everyone who obeys Me. Seek to fulfill My plans and purposes for you while there is still time. Do not wait, be honest, be pleasing to Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget