Saturday, April 9, 2011

Be thankful to Me – April 09, 2011

My children, you must be more thankful to Me. I am your Creator, the only One who gives you breath, without you taking notice of it. It is just normal to you. Your life is in My Hands. I am in control of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is hidden or new to Me. Be thankful to Me in everything, no matter your circumstances. If your trust and hope is in Me, I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end.

My children, be thankful to Me that you can be part of My everlasting Kingdom in a time like this, that will never be again. Do not be negative about it, these things must come in fulfillment. You are not in darkness or without hope and help. I am there for you, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep, always available to help and to sustain you. Be thankful to Me, I will work all things out for good at My time for those who love Me, who are called according to My purpose. Be thankful to Me that you are unique, chosen by Me to be part of My plans and purposes. Do not lose out, you will not be disappointed. Seek to do My will with a thankful heart without complaining or hesitation. Nothing will be in vain.

My children, many are not thankful enough to Me. They are always complaining, not thankful enough to Me. I know every heart, I know every thought. What can anyone hide from Me? Repent of an unthankful heart and be thankful to Me in everything and for everything. I am able to do the impossible at My time. Put your trust and hope in Me and not in man. Count your blessings daily and see how good I am to you. Give Me the glory. Be thankful to Me.


2 comments:

  1. Amen! Many don't know it, but giving thanks in everything is the road to death to self. Every time we praise god in the midst of darkness, we die to ourselves until there is not a trace of the devil left in us. Please pray for me that I too will be absolutely perfect and sinless before god in the day of the lord. God Bless! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! We pray for you. Keep your focus on Jesus, He is able to complete the good work in you. Jesus bless you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget