Friday, April 29, 2011

I know every heart – April 29, 2011

My children, what is anyone able to hide from Me? I know every thought and the intentions of every heart. I am alive. I see and hear everything. I speak, but men choose to ignore Me and they will regret it. I know who is serious, men can fool each other, pretend to be what they are not. I know it all.

My children, never assume that I am pleased with you. Ask Me, I know your heart, make sure with Me, before it is too late. Ask Me, to search your heart, to see if there is anything in it which is not pleasing to Me. Get rid of it while you still have time. Let your wedding garment stay unblemished, without spot and wrinkle all the time. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me. I will say to many assumers: Go away I never knew you. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord today, will enter into Heaven, only those who do the will of My Father. Only the pure in heart will see Me. Are you pure in heart?

My child, when last did I tell you, that I am pleased with you? Do not assume, it can be fatal. Many were right with Me, but they got soiled again. They do not realize that they are not ready and pleasing to Me. They will be very disappointed in that day. Make sure with Me now, do not take a chance. I know every heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget