Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I will reveal it – April 19, 2011

My children, I promise you that you will never be in darkness, if you obey and follow My guidance. I am the Light of this world and My Light cannot be put out. Many are in darkness because they love darkness more than Me the Light of the world. The Light in many is not Light but darkness, not knowing it because their hope and trust is in men whom they can see. They follow after those who have no Light themselves but darkness, they don’t know where they are heading, all in the wrong direction. If they ask Me, I will reveal it to them. Many do not hear My voice for themselves, therefore they follow after men and not Me.

My children, you cannot trust anyone but Me. Follow after no one but yield to My Spirit who will guide you every step of the way. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new or hidden from Me. What are men able to hide from Me? I see and hear everything. I know every heart and all thoughts. I know there evil plans as well and I will reveal all their secrets, hidden and new things to you at My time. You will not be in darkness. Trust Me. Do not fear men, they can only kill your body not your soul. Fear Me, who is able to throw into hell.

My children, if you seek Me, I will reveal new and hidden things to you, I am faithful. There is no partiality with Me. Seek Me diligently. Listen, pay attention to that which I will reveal to you. Everyone is unique. I know My plan and purpose with you and no one else. I will reveal to you what I wish at My time. Many give up or lose hope. I test everyone to see if they are serious. Stay faithful, keep on seeking from Me and I will reveal new and hidden things to you at My time according to My plan and purpose. I am in control and I will reveal it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget