Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The impossible – April 13, 2011

My children, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I change not. I am able to do the impossible at any time in any situation. Nothing is too hard for Me. Many do not ask from Me and many are not in right standing with Me. Some ask but do not receive because they do not ask according to My will but their own. I know every heart and all situations, nothing can be hidden from Me.

My children, you must not limit Me by your own understanding and what men are able to do. Men are limited, I do the impossible. Believe and trust Me when you ask from Me. I will answer in My time. I am in control, time is in My Hand. I know every situation, I know everything you need before you even ask.

Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness then I will add all the other things unto you. I am faithful and I will not fail you. My promises to you will not fail. I will fulfill them at My time. I am no man that I will lie, I can do the impossible at any time. Trust Me with all your heart and do not doubt. Be thankful, give Me the glory and honor Me in all situations. I am able to do the impossible, you will experience it more and more. Times will not get easier but more difficult. Your faith will be tested. Walk by faith and not by sight. Will you still believe and trust Me even when you do not see anything happen when you expect? I promise I will do the impossible but at My time. Trust Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget