Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Intercede – April 27, 2011

My children, you must not lose hope nor focus in this time of turmoil. You are not in darkness. I warn you beforehand of the things yet to come. Intercede, stand in the gap, plead for mercy at My Throne of Grace for this wicked generation who do not fear nor love Me. They do not know what is coming their way, sudden destruction, many will perish if they do not repent in time.

My children, your prayers and pleas for mercy at My throne of Grace, are not in vain. I hear and I see everything. I will answer your prayers at My time according to My will. I am in control and I know My plan and purpose for each and every one. It is not My will that anyone will perish but that all will repent and have eternal life. I cannot force anyone. I warn and give chances and speak more and louder so that they will take heed to My warnings and will repent. As long as men refuse, I will pour out more and more of My wrath. Every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am Lord. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am the righteous Judge.

My children, I will lay on your heart for whom to intercede specifically in this time. It can be nations, cities, towns or individuals, pray and intercede for them according to My will. There is power in prayer. If you do not intercede and stand in the gap, plead for mercy, more destruction and turmoil will come. Man has hardened his heart, he is stubborn against My warnings to repent. There will be no mercy without repentance, for the disobedient.

My children, do not fear. I am in full control. I will take care of My own. Man can only do what I allow him. I Reign. I am not building earthly kingdoms, I am destroying it. I prepared a new Heaven and a new earth for My beloved children. Do not love nor cling to any earthly things, it will all perish. I am going to destroy everything that men love and esteem more than Me. Love Me more and above everything and everybody. Intercede, pray for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time of great turmoil. Do not stop to intercede according to My will.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget