Thursday, April 28, 2011

My example – April 28, 2011

My children, you must obey and follow My example, not that of any one else. My standard is not like that of the world. I must be pleased with you. I am holy and you must be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me, nor enter into Heaven.

Be an example in everything you do and say so that My Name can be glorified. You are My ambassadors on this earth. I am in control of My Kingdom and I am the King. I am working in and through My beloved children, those who are willing to do My will and not their own, who seek to please Me in everything, all the time.

I am working perfection in My beloved children, those who want to follow My example. I discipline and chastise every child of Mine out of love, those who want to be changed, I change them more and more into My likeness, to be pleasing to Me. You must be different, seek to follow My example, be always blameless, do good to all men, do not hate, love all, even your enemies, bless and do not curse.

My children, when you follow My example, you will be hated, persecuted and some of you will be killed for My Name and My Kingdom. A servant is not greater than his Master. Bear it all until death. Your reward is in Heaven, nothing will be in vain. Do not love your own life more than Me, then you are not worthy of My Kingdom.

My child, you must not look at others. You must be an example, you must follow My guidance. I will lead you every step of the way and show you what to do. Do nothing on your own initiative, yield to My Spirit totally. I will not fail you. You will be My Light carriers and truth warriors, if you follow and obey Me. Let no one take your crown. Endure, press on, be an example. Submit totally to Me and do My will.

2 comments:

  1. sister Christiena, I thank God for this message. It is a confirmation to what He has been speaking to my spirit. pls keep sharing these messages on your blogsite.
    Praise the Lord,
    sister Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Sister Pam, the same Spirit. I will post as long as the Lord Jesus wants me to. All for His glory and because He loves and cares for us. Jesus bless you and keep you safe. We love you and pray for you. Christiena

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget