Saturday, April 16, 2011

Never be the same again – April 16, 2011

My children, you must not fear the things which are still to come. These things must take place and it will never be the same again. I warn and give chances for men to repent because there will be no mercy without repentance but they refuse. As long as men continue in wickedness, I will pour out more and more of My wrath to speak louder and louder. Some will listen and repent, others will keep on mocking and cursing Me and My servants, until they perish in their rebellion. It is not My will that any one will perish but that all will repent and have eternal life but men choose not to listen.

My children, this world will never be the same again. I am not going to build it up, I will destroy it more and more as I pour out more of My wrath. Men love the things of this world and their wickedness more than Me. I will change the map of the whole earth, it will never be the same. Countries and cities will be changed, they will become desolated, others will be no more, they will not be rebuilt. All earthly kingdoms will be destroyed never to rise up again. The weather will change, everything you see around you will be changed. I will shake everything that can be shaken and turn it around with My Great Power. Nothing will be the same again. Do not let these changes and destruction disturb or distract you from doing My will in this time. It must take place.

My children, you must listen, pay attention to My warnings, obey and follow My instructions in this time, things will change and will never be the same again. Yield to My Spirit all the time and you will not be in darkness. I will go before you to show you the way, to make a way, to make the crooked places straight and to open new doors for you at My time. I will not fail My beloved children. Keep your focus on Me and follow Me not man. I am in full control and I know the end from the beginning. Believe Me, I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am with you until the end.

Rejoice and be glad My children, praise Me, because you know the end is near and nothing will be the same again. Trust Me for who I am. I am in control. I Reign. This earth is not your end destination. My Kingdom is not of this earth. Things will never be the same again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget