Sunday, April 17, 2011

Praise Me! – April 17, 2011

My children, praise Me more and more. Change your mindset and your attitude into one of praising and not moaning and groaning. Praise Me in all circumstances rather than complaining. Force yourself, even when you do not feel like it, start praising Me. Do it and see the outcome. You will be changed, pleasing to Me.

When you get up in the morning, whatever you do, wherever you go, praise Me. Fill your mouth with praises, day and night. If you start praising Me, your sorrows will vanish and your troubles will seem so small. Stop concentrating on the negative things, the things around you which you have no control over. Start praising Me in and for everything, even for your troubles. It is good for you, you will learn to trust Me for who I am.

My children, praise Me. I am in control. I Reign. All things are My instruments, some for honor and some for dishonor. I use them all to fulfill My plans and purposes. I work all things out for good for those who love Me, who are called by Me for My purpose. I will not fail My own. Praise Me for who I am.

My children, I live under the praises of My children. Praise Me, there are many things to praise Me for. Sing a song of praises to Me and if you do not know a song, ask Me to give you a song, a new song for every new day, to sing unto Me. Start praising Me and see how you will change, your spirit will be lifted up. You will be refreshed when you praise Me. Do not stop praising Me. I am worthy of your praises. Praise Me, it is good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget