Friday, April 1, 2011

Pray for all – April 01, 2011

My children, you must pray for all. Plead at My Throne of grace for mercy or it will be too late for many more. Many died without Me and many more will also die. There is power in prayer. I hear and will answer the prayers of My beloved children at My time. Do not give up on any one, keep on praying for all. All are in need of prayer. Things might not work out the way that you thought, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. Let Me have My way, let Me be in control. I will work all things out for good at My time. I am faithful. You will see My Hand move when you pray. Be faithful and pray for all.

My children, no weapon formed against you will prosper if you pray. The devil and your enemies can only do to you what I allow them. The devil does not want you to pray. He is roaring like a lion seeking whom he can destroy. He knows his time is running out. He will try everything to get you from praying. Do not let him succeed, resist him and he will flee. Continue to pray, stand in the gap for souls, it is crucial and will determine life or death for some.

My children, I will reveal countries and individuals to you, some you might know others not. Pray, intercede for souls to be spared and saved. Do not neglect to pray for them, stand in the gap like you would pray for yourself, for your loved ones, for your own city to be spared. Pray according to My will. I know My plans and purpose.

My children, pray for your enemies also, they do not know where they are heading. They are in darkness. Satan has deceived them. Many are fast asleep. For some it can be too late for others there is hope, pray, stand in the gap and plead for mercy for them. Do not stop praying, pray for all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget