Monday, April 4, 2011

Provoke Me to anger – April 04, 2011

My children, I sent My servants, messengers with many warnings and gave many chances so that men will repent, turn away from all his wicked ways but they refused. Enough is enough, their abominations provoke Me to anger and I will Judge righteously. No one will escape My fierce anger. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am a Loving, caring God but also a Consuming Fire and that many will find out soon. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. Judgment will start at My house first and I will excuse no one who did not repent in time. There is no partiality with Me. I know the intentions of every heart, nothing is hidden from Me.

My children, I know who belongs to Me. Who loves Me, who live godly, holy lives, pleasing to Me. They will be spared in the day of My fierce anger when I pour My wrath out on this wicked generation who do not fear Me. They love darkness more than Me the Light of the world and will bear the consequences. They provoke Me to anger and will perish in their wickedness.

My children, pray, plead for mercy for souls to be spared and saved in this time when I will judge My people. For too long they provoked Me to anger and will bear the consequences for their disobedience. All disobedience will be punished. I am holy and righteous and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven.

Repent now before it will be forever too late. There will be no mercy without repentance. My wrath is coming because I have been provoked to anger for too long. I warn, take heed there will be no mercy without repentance.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget