Friday, April 8, 2011

Stay My willing, humble servants – April 08, 2011

My children, you must stay My willing, humble servants until the end. I love the willing, humble servants. I will humble the arrogant in due time. I see and hear everything. I know the intentions of every heart. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

Many started good, they were My willing, humble servants. Many strayed from Me, they are building their own earthly kingdoms, doing their own things and are not building My everlasting Kingdom nor doing My will. I will destroy their kingdoms. I will not share My glory with anyone. I will humble those who exalted themselves and who used My Name for their own means and glorification. Soon they will be humbled, put to shame. I will bring them low. They are not pleasing to Me. Judgment will start at My House first. I am the righteous Judge.

Seek to please Me and to do My will all the time, in My Kingdom. There is a world dying without Me. There is much to be done and few are willing to be My willing, humble servants. I force no one. I called many but few are willing, humble enough to go where I send them and to do what I want them to do. They want to serve Me in their own way. Many only serve Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. I know.

My children, stay My willing, humble servants, that is pleasing to Me. Do My will and not your own. Let Me be in control. I know My plans and purposes. I will work all things out for good at My time. Submit, obey and follow My guidance every step of the way. I will not fail My willing, humble servants.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget