Sunday, April 3, 2011

Very difficult – April 03, 2011

My children, you are in difficult times and it will become very difficult as the end draws near. Do not fear but trust Me. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. I will reveal new and hidden things to you at My time. My children will not be in darkness. I am their Light, if they stay and follow My guidance every step of the way until the end.

My children, I never said that it will be easy when you follow and obey Me. I warned, the narrow road that leads to Heaven is very difficult, the broad easy road, leads to hell. Strive hard until the end, to enter through the narrow Door. Many will try but will not be able. I am the Door and I am the only One who will allow you in or not.

My children, it will become very difficult. You will be hated and persecuted, more will be killed for My Name and My Kingdom. It is not easy and will not become easier. Your enemies will increase because many do not have love nor do they love the truth, they love darkness more than Me, the Light of the world. There will be no peace without Me. I am the Prince of Peace.

My children, you must endure, press on harder, no matter how difficult it might become. Never give up, rejoice in your sufferings and through these difficult times, the end will be worth it. You will not be disappointed. Stay faithful and steadfast until the end because it will become very difficult, the closer you get to the end, the steeper it will be. Take courage, I am with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you on this narrow and very difficult road until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget