Thursday, April 21, 2011

Who’s will? – April 21, 2011

My children, who’s will are you doing, Mine or your own? Things will not work out the way that you think or want to. My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts, My will is not your will. I am in control of everything and I know the end from the beginning.

My children, you must submit to My will totally and obey My guidance to be pleasing to Me. Surrender yourself, your plans, ideas, your own ambition, initiative to Me and let Me have My way with your life and that of others. Trust and follow Me. I know My plans and purposes for each one of you and I will work all things out for good at My time. I will not fail you.

My will is that you first seek My Kingdom and My righteousness and then I will add all the other things unto you at My time. I am faithful, are you faithful to My will?

My children, many were doing My will, but now they are busy doing their own things again, their will and not My will. They do not inquire of Me to do My will. They are not pleasing to Me but they think they are. Too late they will find out, not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord in this day will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you. They were not busy doing My will but their own.

My children, you must seek to please Me, to do My will, all the time. No one can tell you what My will is, for you. Ask Me. Yield to My Spirit, I will guide you every step of the way in My perfect will. I am the Creator and I know My plans and purposes. Let Me have My way and My will be done. Trust and follow Me. Do My will and not your own anymore. I will not fail you.

Who’s will are you doing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget