Saturday, April 23, 2011

Yield - April 23, 2011

My children, you must yield to Me totally. Deny yourself, pick up your cross daily and follow My guidance. Do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way that you want or think, trust in Me, then you will not be disappointed. I am in control. I know My plans and purposes and that will come in fulfillment at My time.

My child, yield to My will, My plan and purpose for you and I will work all things out for good for you at My time. I will not fail you. You may leave Me but I will never leave you nor forsake you. Yield to Me all the way until the end. When it seems that there is no way, trust Me for who I am. I will make a way and make the crooked places straight before you, I will open new doors for you, if you yield to Me and follow My guidance all the time, every step of the way. Is anything to hard for Me? Is anything about you hidden from Me? I know all your needs before you ask. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then I will add all the other things unto you at My time. I am faithful, believe and trust Me.

My child, you must not look at others. Yield to Me, I have a plan and purpose with you. You are unique, chosen by Me for My Kingdom. Only I know what that plan and purpose is. No man can tell you, ask Me, I know everything, I am in control. Do not take your focus of Me. Yield to My Spirit, listen, pay attention, obey and follow My directions and commands. Do what I instruct you, that which is pleasing to Me. Yield to Me and you will never be in darkness.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget