Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Your Kingdom purpose – April 26, 2011

My child, you were born for My Kingdom purpose. I called and I chose you. I have a unique plan and purpose with you in My everlasting Kingdom, to build on My Kingdom which is not a visible Kingdom. I live in the hearts of My beloved sons, daughters. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit. I am holy and you must be holy, without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into My Heavenly Kingdom.

My child, you must seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then I will add all the other things unto you at My time. I know your needs before you even ask. I will not fail you. I will supply in all your needs. I love and care for My children. Trust Me for who I am, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. There is none like Me. I am who I said I am. Nothing can be hidden from Me and nothing is impossible or difficult for Me to do. I am not limited. My resources never dry up.

My child, you must trust Me. You follow Me by faith not by sight. I will guide you every step of the way. I will go before you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight and to open doors for you. I am your Light, you will not be in darkness.

My child, do not look at others or around you. You must fulfill your Kingdom purpose, be willing. You only have to please Me, I am in control of My Kingdom. Do not think that you are not suitable or good enough. I know My plan and purpose for you. Trust Me. Allow Me to transform you more and more into My likeness, to be usable and suitable. Be eager and seek diligently to fulfill your Kingdom purpose while there is still time. There is a world dying without Me. They all are in need of Me, not knowing it. There is much to be done.

Are you willing to fulfill your Kingdom purpose today? Take one day at a time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget