Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Come, seek Me more – May 17, 2011

My children, come, seek Me more. Spend time with Me until you are refreshed. When you feel hopeless, warn out, you need a refreshing to continue. You will find it when you spend time with Me, start praising Me for who I am and able to do. Do not lose hope, I am there for you, day and night. I never slumber nor sleep, always available for everyone who seeks Me. I know everything about you already, all your needs, circumstances nothing is hidden from Me. I am better than any earthly father can be. Make Me your Helper and Sustainer along the difficult way. I will not fail you, nor will I leave you or forsake you. I will be with you until the end. I am faithful. You can believe and trust Me.

Do not look at others. You must seek Me more for yourself. I want you to spend more time with Me, to hear from Me. I reveal new and hidden things to those who love Me and diligently seek Me. There is no partiality with Me. If you seek you will find.

For many I am not real and alive. They do not hear My voice, therefore they do not seek from Me. They have no relationship with Me and do not get to know Me. If they will start seeking Me diligently with all their heart, they will find Me. I know the intentions of every heart. Everyone must be serious and seek Me until they find Me. I must be real and alive to you. It will not benefit you if I am real and alive to others and not to you. Nobody else can seek Me for you. Your relationship with Me, matters, get to know Me, hear from Me. Do not wait until it will be too late. Seek Me today.

My children, the days ahead of you will not become easier. You must endure, press on and never lose hope or give up. Spend time with Me, seek Me more, I will not fail you. You will not be in darkness I am the only Light on the way. My Light cannot be put out. Let more of My Light shine in and through you, to draw others to Me in this time of great turmoil and destruction. It will increase and not get better. Let no man deceive you. Your faith will be tested. Come, seek Me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget