Monday, May 16, 2011

Do not continue to play with My Grace and My Mercy – May 16, 2011

Vision and Word
Vision – It is not the first time that I had this same vision. I saw people trying to run away from masses of water coming their way, it was like a huge wave. They could not, it was too late and it swept them all away.

Take heed, those who continue to play with My Grace and My Mercy, I will sweep you away, if you do not repent in time. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. I am the righteous Judge and I see and hear everything.

I know who is serious or not and who are playing with My Grace and My Mercy. Men can be fooled. I know the intentions of every heart and all thoughts. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I warn first, take heed and do not despise My warning, it might just be too late. Do not continue to play with My Grace and My Mercy, you will be very disappointed, only have yourself to blame. There is no more time for playing around. I will pour out more of My wrath because men continue to despise My Grace and My Mercy. There will be no mercy without repentance, only destruction and turmoil. I am a loving, caring Father but also a Consuming Fire. Those who continue to play with My Grace and My Mercy are playing with fire that will burn them.

Repent, be holy, I change not. I must be pleased with you and no one else. Am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget