Sunday, May 29, 2011

Follow Me, I know – May 29, 2011

My children, I am in control. That is why you must follow Me, because I know everything, the end from the beginning. There is nothing hidden from Me. I know My purpose and plan with everyone of My children in My Kingdom to do My will. If they will just listen and obey Me, to follow My guidance every step of the way, they will never be in darkness or be deceived.

Do not look at others, follow Me, I know everything about you already and your Kingdom purpose. You are born for a reason, you are unique, specially chosen by Me, bought at an ultimate price to do My will, if you are willing. I force no one. Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and then I will add all the other things unto you. I will not fail you. Trust Me for who I am. I know best, I work all things out for good at My time.

My children, I love and care for you, that is why I go before you to show you the way, to make a new way, to make the crooked places straight and to open new doors for you at My time, doors which no one is able to shut. I lead and you must follow Me, I know the road ahead of you with all its obstacles and difficulties and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I will be with you until the end to help and to sustain you.

Many started good, they followed Me, but after a while they left Me and went their own easy way. Others started to follow men whom they can see. They never trusted Me, nor got to know Me for who I am. They were not willing to obey Me, to follow My guidance every step of the way and to endure until the end. They lost hope and focus, they were not determined enough to keep on following Me to do My will, no matter the obstacles, hardship they have to face, they gave up to easily. I know the intentions of every heart. I know who is serious and willing to follow Me wherever I guide them, no matter what comes their way they just continue faithfully to be pleasing to Me.

Are you following Me? I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget