Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I am able – May 31, 2011

My child, do you believe Me, that I am able to do the impossible for you and others? Do you really know Me for who I am, the One who is able to do anything? Is anything to hard for Me to do?

My children, do not limit My ability by your own understanding and limitations. Men are limited I am not. I am able to do what is impossible for man. I am the Creator of Heaven and earth. I know the end from the beginning. I am in control of everything.

I am able to move mountains, to calm the troubled sea. I can stop time, I can change things. I can turn night into day. I will shake heaven and earth by My great power. I make a new Heaven and a new earth. Is anything to difficult for Me? What am I not able to do? Do not limit Me, trust Me.

You can only experience My power and ability when you trust Me with all your heart for who I am. I will not fail you. My promises will not fail, I am able to fulfill them all, at My time.

Men try to limit Me by their own thinking and understanding, I am not limited. I am able to do what is impossible to men. I share My glory with no one.

Do you believe and trust Me for who I really am and able to do? Surrender all to Me and let Me have My way, not yours. I will not fail you because I love and care for you. I am able to do what is impossible for you and men. Give Me a chance and see what I am able to do, no matter the situation, your needs, your circumstances. Believe and trust Me and do not doubt. Your faith in Me will be tested. Walk by faith, not by sight. Give Me the glory for what I am able to do. I am faithful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget