Saturday, May 28, 2011

I am faithful – May 28, 2011

My children, I am faithful. Are you?

The unfaithfulness of men will not change My faithfulness. I am who I said I am and I change not. My promises will not fail. Whatever I promised, to you, I will fulfill it at My time. I will not fail you I am faithful in everything. The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me and I will reveal Myself to him and show him new and hidden things at My time. The one who seeks finds.

My children, some were faithful to Me but then they became unfaithful. They sought for the approval of men and became unfaithful to Me. They compromised the truth for the acceptance of men. They want to please men and not Me.

My children, stay faithful to Me, no matter the price you have to pay. It will cost you to stay faithful to Me. Men will reject and fail you, I will not. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end. Men are not trustworthy or faithful. Some have put their trust in men and they failed them, now they blame Me because people let them down. They will learn out of what they will suffer, not to put their trust in mortal man.

My children, I am faithful and I will not disappoint you. Keep your focus on Me, stay faithful to Me and do My will. I will not fail you. Trust and follow My guidance every step of the way.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget