Monday, May 30, 2011

I change not – May 30, 2011

My children, I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am no man, I change not. Man changes and must be changed into My likeness to be pleasing to Me. I am holy and you must be holy because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. My standard of holiness is not the worldly standard. Make sure with Me that I am pleased with you. Many will be disappointed in that day because they thought they were pleasing to Me according to the worldly standard. I change not. I seek utter holiness and I must be your first love. Nothing must be more important than to do My will.

I am the same loving, caring Father, better than any earthly father can be. I change not, but men change. I discipline and chastise every child of Mine because I love and care for them and want them to become more like Me. I transform them more and more into My likeness. Never ignore or reject My discipline and chastisements, it is for your own good to perfect you. You cannot stay the same. You must be totally different from what you used to be, when I change, transform you into My likeness. I am holy and you must be holy or you will not see Me. Allow Me to transform you. Trust Me, I will not fail you. I am able to finish the good work that I started in you, if you submit and stay with Me.

My children, I change not, it is not My will that any one will perish, but all will repent to have eternal life. I find no pleasure in the damnation of anyone. I did not die in vain, but out of love for all. There will be no mercy without repentance. Repent and seek to become more and more like Me, do what is pleasing to Me. I change not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget