Thursday, May 26, 2011

I repay – May 26, 2011

My children, I always warn first, before I execute judgment and pour out My wrath, because all wickedness will be punished if not repented of in time. There is no partiality with Me. I know the intentions of every heart. No one can hide anything from Me, I know it all.

Many think they can hide things from Me. They will find out too late that I am not a man but the righteous Judge and I repay, vengeance is Mine. What you sow you will also reap. I will hold everyone accountable for his own deeds, good or evil and I will repay according to your own deeds.

Repent! Be blameless before Me and men. Be different, bless do not curse, do good and do not harm. Love and do not hate, be in peace with all and do not war. Do not take vengeance yourself, vengeance is Mine, I will repay. Your enemies are also My enemies.

A nation and country that do evil against others, I will repay them at My time. I never slumber nor sleep. I see and I hear everything. I will not excuse when I pour out My wrath. I will repay them for their wickedness. What they have sown they will reap also. There is no partiality with Me. Those who have sown destruction will also reap destruction. I am righteous and just. If the people of the land will humble themselves before Me, repent and seek My face and turn away from their wicked ways then will I hear and relent from doing them harm. If they refuse, I will repay that country and nation. I am a loving, caring God but also a consuming fire on the day that I repay.

My children, plead for mercy, stand in the gap for souls to be spared and saved because it will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. When I repay, there will be no mercy for those who refused to repent. Repent now, before it will be too late. It is time, I repay.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget