Saturday, May 14, 2011

I will not fail you – May 14, 2011

Do you really believe Me, when I say, I will not fail you?

My children, you are in a time where things will not become easier for you, more difficult times are coming. I will pour more of My wrath out on this wicked world and destroy more of the things men love more than Me. All will suffer because of the wickedness of men. I will punish all wickedness until men repent, turn away from all his wicked ways, obey and follow Me or perish.

Everything can fail you in this time, family, friends, governments, economies, but I will not fail you, if you believe and trust Me for who I am and do My will. Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and then I will add all the other things unto you. Everything in Heaven and on earth belongs to Me. My sources are not limited, everything is Mine. Will I ask man for anything? I am the Creator of it all. I give to whomever I please.

Some will learn to trust Me in this time and will learn out of what they will suffer. Some will learn that I will not fail them, unlike all the other things that they depend on. You will see miracles and wonders you have never experience before. I will not fail My beloved children. I will never leave you nor forsake you. My eyes are always on you. I know each one by name, you are no strangers to Me and I am no Stranger to you. My children will be in peace but the rest in turmoil. This is the time that My children will experience that I will not fail them. I love and care for them. I am far better than any earthly parent can be. They might fail, but I will not fail you. Do not doubt Me, trust Me and follow Me every step of the way until the end. I am in control. Believe Me, when I say, I will not fail you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget