Saturday, May 7, 2011

Listen to Me – May 07, 2011

My children, many are dying without Me and many more will, if they do not listen to Me, while they still have the time and opportunity. This world is passing away, it is going to perish and the wicked with it, all those who ignore My warnings. I will not strive with men forever, if they do not want to listen to Me they will bear the consequences. As long as men refuse to listen to Me, I will pour out more and more of My wrath on this earth. All disobedience will be punished. There will be no mercy without repentance, for those who refuse to listen to Me. I warned many times, to give men chance to repent, but many are rebellious and continue in their sins. I know every heart. I force no one to listen to Me, but I change not. I am holy and I require obedience to Me. I am the King of kings and Lord of lords. I am in control. I reign. Only My everlasting Kingdom will last and nothing else.

My children, many do not hear My voice for themselves yet, because they are not listening to Me but to men. Seek to hear My voice, be serious, diligently seek Me. Listen, pay attention, quiet yourself and wait patiently until you hear My voice. I know every heart. I am faithful. I will test everyone to see who is serious and willing to wait until they hear My voice. There is no partiality with Me. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me. Do you?

No one can follow and obey Me, if they do not listen to hear from Me first. I will instruct and guide you every step of the way, if you listen, yield to My Spirit all the time. I alone know My plans and purpose for you. Listen and obey Me and you will know what My will for you is. You cannot go where I did not send you, it can be dangerous, fatal. Listen to Me first, then do what I command, not what you want. I lead, follow Me wherever I guide you. Listen to Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget