Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Never stop or give up, continue – May 11, 2011

My children, you must never stop or give up, continue the race set before you until the end. You must endure and overcome many obstacles along the way. It will be a battle until the end. Your faith will be tested along the way.

Always be on the alert, the devil will do everything possible to get you to stop, he wants you to give up and not continue to do My will. Do not become prey to him, give him no foothold, whatsoever. Resist him and he will flee from you. He has destroyed many and will destroy even more if they allow him. He is seeking all the time, he knows his time is running out.

My children, I called many, some followed Me for a while then they stopped, gave up, they did not continue to fulfill their Kingdom purpose, My plan for them. They are not pleasing to Me. The one who withdraws, My soul will have no pleasure in him. Everyone who wants to continue until the end, will pay a price. They will have to decide whether they will obey Me rather than men. Nobody can serve and obey two Masters. Those who want to follow Me until the end must deny themselves, pick up their cross daily and be willing to follow My guidance daily. I am the only Guide, I lead every step of the way. I am in control and I know My plans and purposes for everyone in My Kingdom.

Are you still doing My will or did you give up? Repent and turn back to Me before it will be too late. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven, only those who did the will of My Father until the end.

My children, be determined, let no one take your crown. Endure, press on harder, never stop or give up, no matter what might come your way, but continue until the end. It will not be in vain, you will never be disappointed. You will be rewarded at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget