Friday, May 27, 2011

No fear for Me – May 27, 2011

My children, do you know why this generation is still so wicked and live ungodly lives? It is because they do not know Me for whom I am, nor do they have any fear for Me. I will be everyone’s righteous Judge and will judge in truth and righteousness, nobody is able to hide anything from Me. I see and hear everything, I know every heart and all thoughts.

My children, many fear men but not Me and it will cost them eternity in Heaven. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven but only those who obey Me and do the will of My Father. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who practice unrighteousness. No one who knows Me will keep on sinning but will fear Me and seek to live holy and godly because I am able to throw into hell.

If men really fear Me, they will seek My Kingdom and My righteousness. They will seek to be pleasing to Me all the time because they do not know Me for who I am. They have no fear for Me because I am not alive to them. They will find out too late that I am who I said I am. God Almighty, the King of kings and the Lord of lords. I am holy and I change not. Without holiness no man will see Me or enter into Heaven.

Many keep on with their wicked ways because He they have no fear for Me, too late they will regret their foolishness. There will be no mercy without repentance. Now is the day to receive mercy if you repent, tomorrow might be too late.

My children, there is no fear in perfect love. If you really love Me you will obey Me and seek to do My will, that which is pleasing to Me and you will have nothing to fear about. You will be in peace and have a peace which surpasses all human understanding. Be in peace with Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget