Tuesday, May 10, 2011

One day – May 10, 2011

My children, endure, press on and never give up, you will one day not be disappointed. You will be thankful, very glad that you endured it all for My Kingdom until the end. I want to encourage you today, come to Me so that I can renew your strength, come for a refreshing, so that you will be able to continue through the difficult time ahead of you. You need Me all the time, without Me you can do nothing and will not be able to make it. Take only one day at a time, concentrate on today. Tomorrow will have enough of its own troubles and for some it might never come.

One day, I will hold everyone accountable for their own deeds, good or evil. I am the righteous Judge, I see and I hear everything. Nothing can be hidden from Me. I know the intentions of every heart. I will not hold you accountable for another person’s deeds. Concentrate on your own, do good to all men even your enemies. Do what is pleasing to Me, do My will every day. Yield and I will guide you every step of the way, I will show you what to do, one day at a time.

My children, one day I will say to many: Go away I never knew you. Why? When it was time to get to know Me, they were not interested, not serious enough. I know every heart. Today is the day to seek Me until you find Me, to make sure that I know you and you get to know Me more and better for who I really am. I am alive. Do not wait, one day it might be too late.

My children, let no one take your crown. One day you will receive your reward, if you endure until the end. Do not lose hope or take your focus of Me. One day all the hardship, troubles, persecution, hatred, tears, pain, will be no more. Rejoice and be glad for one day you will be with Me forever. What a day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget