Monday, May 23, 2011

Seek to have eternal life now – May 23, 2011

My children, it is My will that everyone will have eternal life, that they will repent and not perish, but everyone makes their own choice, they decide for themselves. I force no one to accept My invitation. It is by My Grace and mercy that I give eternal life to those who want it. I did not die in vain but out of love. My desire is that all will come to Me, repent to have eternal life and live forever.

I find no pleasure in the damnation of any one, it saddens Me if they reject Me. I will not strive with anyone forever. I warn and give chances, they will either accept or reject Me and will bear the consequences in the end. There will be no eternal life without Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

Seek now to have eternal life while you still have the time and opportunity, do not wait because you don’t know when it will be your last day. Why do you want to perish, if you can have eternal life and live forever with Me? Repent, be holy, because without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven. Do not love darkness more than light, then you will not have eternal life but will perish in your wickedness, forever too late.

Those who hope for eternal life and endure until the end will not be disappointed. Hope does not disappoint. They will never die but live forever and spend eternity with Me in Heaven, a place I have specially prepared for those who loved and obeyed Me until the end.

Seek to have eternal life now, do not wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget