Monday, May 2, 2011

Stand the storms – May 02, 2011

My children, you must keep standing through the storms of life and the natural storms, or you will not make it to the end. Do not let the storms toss you around, stand steadfast and do not fall. Your faith will be tested in the coming storms. Do not look at others, keep your focus on Me. I am in control of the storms. I am able to calm the storm and take it away. I am Greater than the storms. You must learn from every storm that comes your way. It is to build your faith, to trust in Me, not to destroy you.

Those who’s foundation is build on Me the Rock, will stand through all the storms, the storms of life and the natural storms, because they know in whom they believe and trust. I will never leave nor forsake My children. I am faithful. I will be with them until the end.

How do you stand the storms of life? Spend time with Me, stay close to Me. Believe and trust Me. You walk by faith not by sight. Follow and obey My guidance every step of the way. Without Me you will not make it through the storms. You need Me and you will need Me more in the coming storms. It is not going to get easier but more difficult. I am taking away all the things that are more important than Me, the things men love more than Me. I take it away, so that they will come back to Me and seek Me with all their heart. Many only serve Me with their lips but their hearts are far from Me. They are the ones who will not stand the storms, because their foundation was not built on Me, the Rock, but on men and earthly possessions. They will be tossed around, many will not stand but will fall.

My children, you must stand the coming storms. They will increase, because wickedness increases and will be punished. There will be no mercy without repentance. The wicked will not stand the storms, they will not make it through, they will all perish. Those who stay in Me will stand the storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget