Sunday, May 1, 2011

Stay focused and continue – May 01, 2011

My children, stay focused and continue to do My will in My Kingdom. It is all about Me, My Kingdom and My righteousness. Nothing else will matter in the end. You will not be able to take any possessions along with you. You will stand before Me on your own. What will you have to offer Me, or will you be empty handed?

Many will stand before Me empty handed, because their focus was not on Me and My everlasting Kingdom until the end. They did not continue to fulfill My plans and purpose for them, they strayed, they are busy with their own things and not Mine. They are busy building for themselves earthly kingdoms which will not last. I am not pleased with them. That is why the world is dying without Me. The harvest is ready but the laborers few.

My children, do not be deceived, not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven, only those who did the will of My Father, who will obey Me and will endure until the end.

Every one of you must make sure with Me every day, that I am pleased with you. No man can tell you that. I will confirm it to you. I can speak, I am alive. Yield to My Spirit, I will guide you to do My will and not your own or that of men. I am in control. I am building My Kingdom and you can be part of it. I force no one. I use the willing and the obedient. There is much work to be done and the laborers are few. You will be rewarded, nothing will be in vain. Let no one take your crown. Stay focused on Me and continue faithfully, do My will and not your own, until the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget