Friday, May 20, 2011

Stay with Me – May 20, 2011

My children, many have come and gone, they did not stay with Me to do My will. They are not following Me but rather men whom they can see and hear. Men are more real to them, they do not know Me, nor do they hear My voice or listen to Me to follow Me. Few, very few are following Me every step of the way. They go wherever I send them and do as I command. Many follow men because they walk by sight and not by faith. They allow men to guide them, they get their instructions from men, not from Me for themselves. They are not pleasing to Me but they think they are. They are not My sheep. My sheep hear My voice, they listen to Me and they follow Me. They will not follow after a stranger but will run away. My sheep always stay with Me because they know Me. Do you?

My children, do not stray from Me yourself. Stay close to Me, follow My guidance I will lead you every step of the way. You do not know the way, I know and I will not fail you. It is a narrow road and it will get steeper and steeper with many obstacles. Stay close to Me and follow Me wherever I guide you. I know what is ahead of you, you don’t. You cannot go ahead of Me. I go before you to make the crooked places straight, to make a way where there is no way and to open doors for you. I will be your Light and you will never be in darkness if you stay with Me.

Those who have not stayed with Me but strayed must come back to Me while you still can and follow Me, be pleasing to Me and not to men. Men will fail you I will not. You will need My guidance in this time of great turmoil and destruction or you will not know what to do or where to go. You will be in darkness and have only yourself to blame. Things will never be the same again and it will not work out the way that you think. I am in control. I know what is coming, I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new or hidden from Me. Therefore stay with Me and follow Me until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget