Friday, May 13, 2011

They will know – May 13, 2011

My children, men think that they are in control. There will come a day that they will know they are not, that I am alive, I am in control. I reign over all the kingdoms of men. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords. The Alpha, the Omega the Beginning and the End. I know the end from the beginning, nothing is new to Me nor can anyone hide anything from Me. I am the Great I am and I change not. I am the King of My everlasting Kingdom and no other kingdom will last only Mine. I will destroy all manmade kingdoms with My Great power. I share My glory with no one, I am to be glorified not men. That they will know, some too late.

They will know when they stand before Me, that I am the righteous Judge and I will judge in truth and righteousness. There is no partiality with Me. I know the intentions of every heart. I will hold everyone accountable for their own deeds, good or evil, they will know. That day there will be no mercy, too late to repent.

My children, they will know when I pour out more and more of My wrath on this earth that I am not pleased with what I see and hear. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not. Those who are holy must stay holy and do good, do not stop warning those who do evil to repent before it will be too late. They will know who My beloved sons and daughters are, in times of turmoil. I will send them to be My Light carriers, they will know there is still Light in this world, all is not darkness. Some will acknowledge My Hand, they will know and will repent, others will not and will perish in their wickedness, forever too late. I warn and give chances for a long time but there comes a day that it will be enough and they will know playtime is over. I am who I said I am and I change not.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget