Thursday, May 12, 2011

Totally different – May 12, 2011

My children, you must be totally different, you must stand out against the rest of the world. You cannot be the same person that you used to be. You must be totally different so that others can see Me in you. My Light must shine in and through you in the darkness so that others can be drawn to Me, the Light of the world. You do not belong to this world anymore but to Me. I paid the ultimate price for you on the Cross, with My Blood. You do not belong to the earthly kingdoms, but are part of My everlasting Kingdom that is not of this earth. You are on your way to your end destination. I am the King and I am building My Kingdom and you can be part of it by being totally different.

You cannot compromise for the acceptance of men. You must be different Those who are totally different will be hated, persecuted and some killed for My Name and My Kingdom. You will pay a price to be totally different from the rest of the world. You are in this world but not of it. You do not belong to it anymore but to My everlasting Kingdom and that is a totally different from the kingdoms men have build for themselves. They will not last.

My children, you must ask Me to change and transform you more and more into My likeness so that you can be totally different. I will finish the good work that I started in you, if you allow Me and endure through the cleansing, transformation process. Many give up and are not willing to be cleansed, purged, disciplined and chastised by Me. I force no one, I do it all out of love, I perfect My beloved children to become more and more like Me, holy, totally different. I change not, without holiness no one will see Me or enter into Heaven.

Are you totally different?


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget