Monday, May 9, 2011

Who do you follow? – May 09, 2011

My children, many are deceived, in darkness, because they follow men and not Me. Some are wolves in sheep’s clothing, blind leaders of the blind, pretend to be, what they are not. Why do so many then follow them? They follow those who they can see and hear. Few follow Me. I am not alive to many, they do not know Me, they only hear about Me from others or read about Me. They do not hear My voice, only the voices of strangers, therefore they do not follow Me, but those they can see and hear. I am a Stranger to many.

Anyone who wants to follow Me, must deny himself, pick up his cross daily and follow Me, wherever I lead. Listen, hear My voice, obey My commands and do as I instruct you, to be pleasing to Me. You cannot go where I did not send you. I am in control. I know My plans for you, no one else. If you follow Me, you will never be in darkness. I am the Light of the world and will be the Light on your path.

Some started to follow Me, then they strayed because it is not an easy road. It is easier to follow those you can see and hear than it is to follow Me in faith. Make sure that you follow Me and not men. Those who are led by My Spirit, they are My sons and daughters.

Who do you follow? Are you willing to follow Me at all cost? Everyone will have to choose for themselves, who they will follow. When you follow Me, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom. Nothing will be in vain, endure and bear it all, your reward is in heaven, not on this earth.

Decide now, come follow Me. I will show you the way that you should go. I will never fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you until the end. Follow Me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget