Sunday, June 12, 2011

Draw near to Me – June 12, 2011

My children, each one of you must draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I am faithful to those who love Me and seek Me diligently. There is no partiality with Me. I am patiently waiting for anyone who wants to come and spend time with Me, you will never be disappointed. I will also reveal Myself to you at My time in My own way.

If you want to receive new revelation from Me, you must draw near to Me and I will also reveal new and hidden things to you at My time. Nothing is hidden from Me, I know it all and I am able to reveal things before they will take place. My children will never be in darkness if they stay with Me the Light of the world.

Some sought Me but they walked away too quickly. They received nothing from Me, they were disappointed because they were not serious and desperate enough to receive from Me. I know the intentions of every heart. I will test everyone to see if you are willing to wait on Me patiently until I draw near to you. My time is not your time. I will not fail you, I am faithful to the one who is willing to wait on Me patiently.

Never give up or lose hope. Be determined, draw near to Me and I will draw near to you at My time. The pure in heart will see Me. I am faithful. Never be complacent or be satisfied with less, there is always more to receive from Me when you draw near to Me, I am always available. Are you willing to draw near to Me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget