Saturday, June 11, 2011

I am sufficient – June 11, 2011

My children, I am sufficient for you and for others, I am able to do the impossible. I am not limited, everything belongs to Me. I am in control, the Creator of Heaven and earth. There is no one like Me and will never be. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords, the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the One who is who was and who is to come again. I do not delay My promise like many think, I am merciful, it is not My will that anyone will perish, but all will repent to have eternal life and spend eternity with Me in Heaven.

My children, do not hold on to the things of the world, earthly possessions it will all perish. Seek the things that will not perish that are of eternal value, the things above, not of this world. Seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness and then will I add all the other things unto you at My time. I know all your needs before you ask. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am more than enough for you. I will not fail you, I am sufficient. What will it profit you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? What earthly things will you be able to take with you in that day?

My children, many have lost their earthly possessions, and many more will, because men love the things of the world and their wickedness more than Me. I know every heart. I will take more earthly things away so that more will learn that I am sufficient for them and not their possessions. Everything on this earth will perish. I created a new Heaven and a new earth. Seek to be part of the new. Seek Me with all your heart and you will find Me, I am sufficient. Am I sufficient for you? Believe and trust Me for who I am.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget