Friday, June 3, 2011

I will receive you – June 03, 2011

My children, you must tell others, warn the backslidden, it is time for them to come back to Me and I will receive them back, while there is still time. It is not my will that anyone will perish but that all will repent to have eternal life, to spend eternity with Me in Heaven. I did not die in vain. I died for all of you out of love, even before you were born. My promises stand forever, it will not fail. I am alive, I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is none like Me. I will never leave you nor forsake you, but many left Me. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever, I am holy and I change not. I am always faithful, men not.

Those who strayed from Me, come back and I will receive you. I will never reject the one who comes to Me. I know every heart, nothing about anyone, is hidden from Me. It is because I love and care for you that I call you back to Me. Do not ignore My invitation to come back to Me. Do not delay, it can be forever too late. I will not strive with men forever, but the one who comes back to Me I will receive back with open arms. I will forgive you if you repent, turn away from your former ways, obey and follow Me. You will not be disappointed. I am far better than any earthly father can be. I will receive you.

Stop listening to the devil’s lies, that I will not receive you back. Reject the lies and believe Me, I call you back to Me and I will receive you, I will not abandon you. The devil wants to destroy you, take you to hell with him. He is lying to you all the time. He knows his time is running out and he will do everything possible to keep you where you are, away from Me. He will hinder you from returning to Me. Make a decision today, be determined to come back to Me and I will receive you. Do not reject My call today, it might just be your last day today. Where will you spend eternity then? Do not take a chance, come back to Me. I am faithful, be faithful and I will receive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget