Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Many do not know Me – June 01, 2011

My children, it saddens Me that so many still do not know Me because they are not interested. Many died already without knowing Me and many more will also perish, if they do not seek to get to know Me in time. Time is running out daily for some. Who knows when it will be your last day? There is no time to wait, today is the day to get to know Me, if you do not know Me. Do not hesitate, be serious, seek Me and you will find Me. There is no partiality with Me. If you seek Me diligently you will find Me and I will reveal Myself to you. Draw closer to Me and I will draw closer to you. I am faithful. I know the intentions of every heart. Nothing is hidden from Me.

Many only know about Me and that is pleasing to them, but not to Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven but only those who obey and do the will of My Father. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you. What will I say to you? Do you know Me and do I know you? Make sure, while you still have the time and opportunity. You do not know when it will be too late to get to know Me.

No one can follow Me, if they do not know Me because they will not trust Me. Get to know Me, hear My voice for yourself, listen and obey Me. Follow My guidance every step of the way. All that will matter at the end is if I knew you and if I was pleased with you. Work on your own relationship with Me, get to know Me more and better every day, while you can. Do not be satisfied, with what you knew about Me already, seek more to get to know Me better. I will not fail you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget