Saturday, June 18, 2011

No partiality – June 18, 2011

My children, with men there will always be favoritism and discrimination, but not with Me. I died for all out of love and it is not My will that anyone perish, but that all will repent to have eternal life. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously because there is no partiality with Me. I know every heart and all thoughts. I see and hear everything, no one is able to hide anything from Me. Do not think that there is any partiality with Me.

My children, that is why you must always seek to be pleasing to Me, busy doing My will, because there is no partiality with Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord is pleasing to Me and will enter into Heaven. Never assume, make sure with Me before it can be too late. It will be a terrible thing to fall into the Hands of the Living God. I am a God of love but also a Consuming Fire.

My children, when I discipline and chastise you, it is for your good and out of love and because I care for your soul. Do not be ignorant about My discipline and chastisement, take it to heart and be serious. I will excuse nothing which is not pleasing to Me and not repented of. I am holy and I change not, you must be holy, pure and unblemished all the time, or you will not enter into Heaven. I show no partiality and will not.

I warn and give chances to the world to repent in time, because there will be no mercy without repentance. I will punish all wickedness. I will pour out more of My wrath on this earth because of the wickedness of men. Take heed yourself, repent, be holy and be blameless because there is no partiality with Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget