Thursday, June 9, 2011

Repentant heart – June 09, 2011

My children, I esteem the one who comes before Me humbly and with a contrite heart not the haughty, stubborn ones. They will perish, like they are, in their wickedness. There will be no mercy without repentance. I am holy and I change not.

A repentant heart is a must not an option. That is why many died without Me and many more will because they do not have repentant hearts. I do not look at the outward appearance of men, I look at their hearts. Only the pure in heart will see Me. Those who refuse to repent will perish. There will be no mercy for them if they do not repent in time. I change not. I am holy and I seek utter holiness.

Do not think that everybody who professes to know Me will enter My heaven. You must have a repentant heart and be pleasing to Me. I know every heart. Many think that they can hide things from Me. I search and test the heart of every one. I know who is blameless, pure and holy. Nothing can be hidden from Me.

My children, ask Me to search your heart, to see if there is anything in you, that which is not pleasing to Me. I am the righteous Judge and I will excuse nothing in that day. Always have a repentant heart before Me. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many: Go away I never knew you, you who practice wickedness. It is because they did not have a repentant heart before Me. They will be the ones who thought that they were pleasing to Me but they were not. Make sure today, while you still have the time that I am pleased with you. Come before Me humbly with a repentant heart and I will not reject you. I know your heart.

Do you have a repentant heart? Ask Me to purify, to perfect you because I am perfect. Do not assume that I am pleased with you when I am not. No man can tell you, come to Me, ask Me to search your heart and to show you, do not harden your heart. Have a repentant heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget