Friday, June 17, 2011

Without Me – June 17, 2011

My children, many in this world think that they don’t need Me, they do not realize that without Me they will not even breath. I am their Creator, whether they want to know it or not. Before Me every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that I am the Lord. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, without Me no one will go into Heaven. It is not My will that anyone perish but all will repent to have eternal life.

My children, I am the Potter and you are the clay. Allow Me to mold and to form you into an instrument of honor, pleasing to Me and useable for My Kingdom, to do My will. It is all about Me and My Kingdom. I am the King of kings and the Lord of lords, I am in control and I Reign. My Kingdom will last and no other, they will all perish. Without Me there will be no peace in this world, only turmoil.

My children, without Me you can do nothing and will not make it to the end. You all need Me. Your life is in My Hand. You are unique, I created you for My Kingdom purpose, especially for this time. My timing is perfect and I know My plans, nobody can stop Me from fulfilling My promises. Yield to My Spirit to guide you every step of the way. Without My guidance you will not know what My plan and purpose is. Seek to do My will to be pleasing to Me all the time. Without Me you can do nothing and you will be lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget