Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I am able. Do you believe and trust Me? – July 10, 2012



My children, things around you, in this world are changing and are going to change even more, never to be the same again. Your situation will also change or has changed already. For some of you, your current situation feels out of control and you do not know how to handle it yourself, it seems overwhelming at times. Do you believe and trust Me that I am able to do the impossible in any situation, no matter what it might be? Is anything to hard for Me to do? Did you ask Me, the One who is able to do the impossible, at any time, in all circumstances, or do you doubt Me, thinking that I am not able to help you with your situation and it might be too small or too big for Me? You do not receive because you do not ask from Me the Source, the Giver, the Helper, others do not ask according to My will. I know every heart and all situations, nothing is hidden from Me. I am able to do the impossible but do you really believe and trust Me for who I really am? Do you walk by faith and not by sight?

My children, I came so that you can have life and life in abundance and that your joy might be full in Me. I am your Heavenly Father, better than any earthly father. I am faithful, I will never abandon My children. I am able to do the impossible in any situation for you, do you believe and trust Me? Or did you give the devil a foothold with his lies, the one who steals from you, even your peace, your joy, your life in abundance, do you realize it? You must take back what he has stolen from you already. He is the father of all lies, a thief and a murderer and wants to destroy you. You must resist him and he will flee from you. Give his lying thoughts and doubt no place. Practice your faith in Me more and more. Your faith will also be tested more and more in this time. Do not lose hope, be steadfast in your faith and take courage. Ask according to My will, wait patiently on Me, believe and trust Me. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. I am able to do the same miracles. I will not disappoint you. I love and I care for My beloved children and I will work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called according to My purpose. I open doors which no one is able to shut. My promises do not fail. I am able to fulfill each one. Do you really believe and trust Me for who I am and what I am able to do?  Have faith in Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget