Sunday, July 29, 2012

Two messages: Take heed to My warnings and I will reveal more – July 29, 2012



Take heed to My warnings:

Everybody must take heed to My warnings before it might be too late. Those who are wise will take heed to My warnings and will live, those who are foolish and ignore them will perish. Those who are awake and have ears to hear will hear and eyes to see will see. The rest will stay deaf, blinded and asleep, if they do not take heed to My warnings, they will perish. Time is running out. There will be no mercy without repentance. Repent, turn away from all your wicked ways now before it might be too late. I warn out of love and because I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life but I cannot force anyone. Now is mercy time, tomorrow might be too late. Do not wait. Many will die without Me if they do not take heed to My warnings now. I am holy and I do not change. You must be holy and pure in heart or you will not see Me, nor enter into Heaven. I must be pleased with you. I am the righteous Judge who will judge righteously. Judgment will start at My house with My children first. Am I pleased with you, do not assume? I know every heart. Take heed to My warnings and prepare to be always ready because you never know when it might be your time, that you might die. Where will you end up, heaven or hell? Do not wait, it might be your last and final warning and opportunity today. Take heed, do not be stubborn, repent, be ready or you will perish.

My children, take heed to My warnings. You are in a time where anything can happen and change never to be the same again. Are you ready and prepared for what is yet to come? You cannot be, if you do not hear from Me, listen, obey and follow My commands and instructions to you in this time to prepare accordingly. Only I can reveal it to you beforehand at My time. Do not look at others, you must take heed to My warnings yourself and prepare according to My instructions to you. Do not listen to others. I know My plan and purpose for you for this time, nobody else can help you. Be more attentive to My Spirit, follow My guidance and leading every step of the way. My children will never be in darkness if they stay with Me the Light of the world. I am the Light on your way and I will show you the way that you must go. Follow Me, I go before you to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open the doors for you at My time. Trust Me, I will not fail you. Take heed to My warnings.

 I will reveal more:

My children, only I know everything, the end from the beginning because I am in full control. All that was foretold has not been revealed yet. I am revealing more and more to My beloved children. I decide to whom and when. I have a plan and purpose with each one of My beloved children for this time. There is no favoritism with Me. Wait patiently on Me, I will reveal more new and hidden things. Nothing is new or hidden to Me. You cannot know if I do not reveal it to you. That is why I will reveal more beforehand at the appointed time. I know it all. Yield to My Spirit totally and do not lean on your own understanding. My Spirit will reveal more and more as I wish. Everything has it’s time. Do not try to go ahead of Me or lag behind. Submit totally to My Spirit, listen and obey whatever I reveal to you. I will never leave you nor forsake you I will always be with you. Stay focused on Me and be obedient. I will reveal more according to My plans, My will be done. Some things that I will reveal to you, is only for you, not to be revealed to others. Listen and obey My Spirit and do as My Spirit will command you. Do nothing on your own initiative, then you will not be in My will and out of the guidance of My Spirit. Stay in the flow of My Spirit. Trust Me I will not fail you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget