Friday, August 31, 2012

Obedience – August 31, 2012



My children, you are either obedient or disobedient to Me and you will learn obedience through much suffering until you become obedient to Me. The disobedient are not pleasing to Me although many of them think that I am pleased with them, while I am not. That is why I discipline and reprove My children out of love because I care it is all for your good. I change you more and more into My likeness and you learn total obedience to Me. That is why many of you go through much suffering, to learn obedience to Me. Some understand, others reject and despise My discipline and reproof, they are not willing to learn obedience. I will not strive with them forever if they continue to grieve My Spirit. They will bear the consequences for their disobedience to Me. You must learn to obey Me all the time not just when you want. You must listen and obey My Spirit all the time and do as My Spirit commands and guides you. I give instructions and assignments to each one according to My will, My plan and your purpose in My Kingdom. Therefore you must obey Me and do as I guide and lead you to do every day.

Only you are able to fulfill your Kingdom purpose, My plans for you. You must be willing to hear from Me first, listen and obey Me. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and being obedient to Me and My Spirit who will guide and lead you into total obedience. Your obedience to Me will be tested. You must obey My commands, assignments to you, no matter how big or how small they might be, complete them successfully or you will fail the test. Many will have to do the same test over and over until they learned total obedience to Me. I do it all out of love and because I care for My beloved children. It is not to tear you down but to build you up and to teach you obedience to Me.

When you learned obedience to Me you will bear good fruit and will be light to those in darkness. You will seek daily to fulfill your Kingdom purpose no matter how big or how small My assignments might be for you, you will seek to do according to My plans to be pleasing to Me at any cost. You will have to pay a price when you want to obey and follow Me. You must count the cost but it will not be in vain. I will reward My faithful and obedient children. You will be hated, persecuted and some killed for your obedience and faithfulness to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You will not be disappointed. I also learned obedience through suffering and so will you. A servant is not greater than his Master. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me wherever I take you, it will be My way and not your way. You must obey Me. I require total obedience from My beloved children to do My will.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget