Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Am I alive to you and a reality? – September 18, 2012



My children, for many I am still not alive or a reality. They only know about Me but they do not know Me personally because they do not have a relationship with Me. They serve Me only with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I am not their first love. That is not pleasing to Me. I want each one of My children to have a close personal relationship with Me. It is all about Me and you and nobody else. No one else can work on your relationship with Me for you. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. The one who seeks Me diligently will find Me. I am faithful. I know every heart. I know who is serious and seeks Me and who only pretend that they know Me. Am I alive to you and a reality? Have I revealed Myself to you yet? If not, then you must seek Me and seek Me more until I reveal Myself to you. Do not look at others and do not be satisfied with less. Be determined and seek Me until I am alive and a reality to you. It is no good that you know others to whom I am alive and a reality but not to you. You must seek Me until you find Me and I reveal Myself to you, at My time and how I wish. The pure in heart will see Me. Do not play around and fornicate with the world. Separate yourself, be holy for I am holy and I do not change. You must also be holy because without holiness no one will see Me. Do not let anyone deceive you. Ask Me and I will reveal the truth to you but you must seek the truth from Me for yourself. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth. That is why many are deceived and in darkness, it is because they are deceived by others and by the enemy of their soul, they believe lies because it justifies their wickedness. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day: Go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? Am I alive, a reality to you?

If I am not alive and a reality to you then you must seek Me now like never before. Do not wait. I am always available, day and night. I want you to have a close personal relationship with Me. I want to speak to every child of Mine not just to some. I want to guide you every step of the way by My Spirit. I am jealous for My children, each one is precious to Me. I am better than any earthly father can be. I will never abandon My children, but you must stay with Me and not stray like so many do. Seek Me and seek Me more, until I am alive and a reality to you. Do not lose hope or give up but draw near to Me and I will draw near to you and I will reveal Myself to you. I am faithful, if you seek Me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget