Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Be doers and not hearers only – September 11, 2012



My children, many are hearers only and not doers, they are deceiving themselves. Few are doers of what they hear also. Many only hear from others but not from Me, that is why many are deceived and in darkness. If you want to be pleasing to Me and do what I say you must first hear from Me then you can do what I say. Wait patiently, listen and hear from Me first then do what I tell you to do, My will be done. You only need to be pleasing to Me, seek for My approval. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. I see and I hear everything and I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. You will be judged for your own deeds good or evil, whether you were only a hearer and not a doer of My Words, My commands and assignments to you. Let no one take your crown. Do not look at others, make sure that I am pleased with you. Are you a doer or merely a hearer only?

My children, many are dying without Me daily. It is not My will that anyone perish without Me but that all repent to have eternal life.

Many say they love Me, but they are not even willing nor do they make themselves available to be used by Me for My Kingdom purpose. They have too many excuses and they are not pleasing to Me. I know every heart and I force no one. With those who are willing, I will fulfill My Kingdom purpose in these last days. My will, will be done. If you truly love Me you will seek to be pleasing to Me, to do My will and not your own or that of others. Submit yourself totally to Me and My authority. I must be in full control. My Spirit will guide and lead you to do My will. Listen and obey My Spirit who will reveal My purpose to you to build onto My everlasting Kingdom. Without My Spirit you can do nothing. Do not grieve My Spirit, listen and be obedient. Show Me that you truly love Me. Do My will, that which is pleasing to Me. Be a doer and not a hearer only.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget