Friday, September 21, 2012

Corruption – September 21, 2012



My children, you live in a world that is full of corruption, a wicked generation who loves darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, I force no one. Each one has a choice, you must choose for yourself to turn away from your wicked ways, from corruption and to separate yourself from those things that can corrupt you, all fleshly lusts. It is your own choice if you want to partake in corruption or be pure and blameless.

My children, it saddens My heart to see and to hear how many of those who call themselves My children are also corrupted and participating in corruption. They defile and profane My Holy Name. They think they have My approval but they are an abomination to Me, a stench in My nostrils, they are not pleasing to Me. Do not be deceived. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven but only those who do the will of My Father and obey Me. I will say to many in that day who thought they were pleasing to Me: Go away, I do not know you because you were workers of unrighteousness. There is no favoritism or partiality with Me. I am the righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously. Judgment will start at My house first. I know every heart and all motives.

Make sure for yourself with Me that I am pleased with you and that you are not an abomination to Me and a partaker in any form of corruption that is not acceptable or pleasing to Me. Let Me search your heart to see if there is not anything in you that is not acceptable or pleasing to Me. That which is pleasing and acceptable to the world is not to Me. Let no one deceive you. I am holy and I do not change. My children will be holy, pure in heart, unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle. You must live Godly lives, be blameless and do not defile yourself with any form of corruption, all the lusts that can corrupt you. Be different and do not conform to the world and its corruption. Be light in darkness and not darkness yourself. Repent because those who are corrupted who love corruption will perish if they do not repent, turn away from their wicked ways and follow Me, My Way. I am holy and I do not change. Be holy or you will perish in your corruption. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget